This paper concentrates on the primary theme of HAVE HIT A BRICK WALL ON MY HOME WORK, WAS LOOKING FOR SOME HELP BUT DUE ASAP in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Have hit a brick wall on my home work, was looking for some help but due ASAP 7-10 Content PowerPoint Slides with Speakers Notes (excludes title and reference slides)
What it must answer is these questions.
- What is the difference between an express and an implied contract?
- A unilateral and a bilateral contract?
- A contract that is void or voidable?
- What elements must be in place for formation of a contract?
- What are three examples of valid consideration?
- The Uniform Commercial Code generally regulates commerce or trade on a national basis.
- Does the UCC directly or indirectly have any effect on international commerce? If so, what effect on international or worldwide commerce might the UCC cause?
Please use at least four quality research sources to support your statements. The deliverable length requirement is 7–10 content PowerPoint slides (excludes the title and references slides).Background on Course Research Requirements: In the business world, it is important to use research to strengthen points made in presentations and projects. Learning to use the search functions in databases for research is a crucial critical thinking skill that complements other research techniques.