This paper concentrates on the primary theme of GWENINI in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
gwenini For the Unit 4 Assignment, you will identify your Congressional Senators. Using the Senate (senate.gov) website you will research your senators’ legislative accomplishments. You will then compose a 500 word essay in which you declare your support or opposition to your senators’ re-election.
Within a 500 Word essay please include:
- An introduction
- Describe your state. What are its major cities? Is it predominantly rural or urban? Does your state have important industry, finance, and tourist centers? Does the unique ‘make-up’ of your state influence legislation or policy positions?
- Does your state lean Republican or Democrat? Why?
- Who are your senators? What are their party affiliation, background, length of service, voting record, and key issues?
- Given what you have read for this week, do your senators follow the delegate or trustee concept of a legislator?
- Would you support your senators’ re-election to office? Why or why not?
- Support your answer(s) with information obtained from the text and at least two academic sources.
- A conclusion
- Correct grammar and syntax
- APA format
The Assignment should be at least 500 words, and must use and cite the text and primary documents as sources. Cite the work internally and in full reference at the end, following APA style guidelines. Citation is important to build the definitions, demonstrate your research, and to make it clear which ideas are yours and which are from the source. Check with the KU Writing Center for APA style tips and assistance.
A special feature is available to help you with reviewing your Unit 4 Assignment for plagiarism. When you submit your Assignment to the Unit 4 Dropbox, your Assignment will automatically be analyzed by the plagiarism detection tool, Turnitin. Soon after you submit your Assignment, you will be able to view the Turnitin Originality Report. Originality Reports provide a summary of matching or highly similar text found in a submitted paper. When an Originality Report is available for viewing, an icon will appear in the report column of the Assignment Inbox. Originality Reports are only available in the InBox. For this reason, you will need to download the report prior to the grading of the Unit 4 Assignment. To do this, click on the print icon at the bottom of the Originality Report. This will prepare a readable, PDF version of the Originality Report that you can save to your computer.
Submitting your Unit 4 Assignment:
When you are ready to submit it, go to the Unit 4 Dropbox and complete the steps below:
- Click the link that says Submit an Assignment.
- In the Submit to Basket menu, select Unit 4: Dropbox.
- In the Comments field, make sure to add at least the title of your paper.
- Click the Add Attachments button.
- Follow the steps listed to attach your Word document.
To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it.