This paper concentrates on the primary theme of FOR DOCTOR MITCH in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
For Doctor MitchIn the wake of the accounting and finance scandals of the early 2000s, the regulatory environment for businesses changed dramatically to create more accountability and transparency. Agencies like the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) play a greater role in enforcing and auditing companies for compliance to regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
Select an accounting regulatory or standards agency (e.g. PCAOB, IASB, etc.)
Select a public company that you either currently work for, have worked for in the past, or one with which you are familiar.
Create a 1,050-word analysis of the regulatory environment:
- Identify one or more regulations that would apply to your selected company.
- Discuss the ways that compliance with the regulations is beneficial to the company, industry, and consumers.
- Examine how the agency you selected and your selected company work together.
- Explain the role of ethics in the regulatory environment.
- Discuss the ways in which the regulatory environment would directly affect your role in the company in either your current role or your desired career with the organization.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
As you work on this week’s assignment, keep in mind that this is an accounting class, and the regulations that should be included in the paper should apply to accounting issues. Many companies are regulated in other areas of their business, but that is not the type of regulations covered in this assignment. ****