This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Fair-Minded Qualities in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
week 3 decision making
Strategies for Decision Making
For this week’s assignment, we will be constructing a detailed plan of action about how you might improve or develop your fair-minded qualities.
Next, use the following process listed below to develop your plan of action. Select two qualities that you feel you need to develop or improve upon, how you might go about improving/developing these qualities, and what obstacles you might face in improving/developing these qualities (steps one through four of the decision making process).
Decision Making Process
- Step One: As clearly as possible, define the decision you are faced with.
- Step Two: Consider each possible choice you have for resolving the issue.
- Step Three: Gather as much relevant information as time allows, and identify the pros and cons of each of the choices you have to solve your issue.
- Step Four: Based on your list of pros and cons, choose the best method for resolving the issue.
- Step Five: Construct a plan of action to implement your method (be sure to leave yourself enough flexibility to make adjustments as necessary).
After reading about each of the qualities needed to be a fair-minded thinker, pick one quality you feel you possess and describe how you fulfill this quality.
Finally, construct a detailed plan for developing or improving the qualities you have chosen (step five of the decision making process).
Your completed assignment should be written primarily in first person and should be 500-750 words in length. If you use sources in your writing, be sure to identify them. If you use any direct language from a source, be sure to place those words in quotation marks.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly present well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling that affects clarity, and citation of sources as needed||10|