This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Explain why you chose this topic. Is this an issue that affects you somehow? Is this an area of interest for you in your studies? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Just answer the question. It got to have resource from the topic article.
Topic: Vincent, Andrew. “Patriotism and Human Rights: An Argument for Unpatriotic Patriotism.” The Journal of Ethics 13.4 (2009): 347-64. ProQuest Research Library. Web. 7 Dec. 2011
1. Please state your proposed topic for the Toulmin essay and briefly explain what the issue is with the topic. Please also state your stance on this issue.
2. Please post your proposed thesis statement for this topic. Remember, your thesis statement is a complete sentence.
3. List a peer-reviewed source that you plan to use in this essay. You must show both an in-text and a works cited citation for this source. *Note: To receive credit for this question, the source must be peer-reviewed and correctly cited (a hanging indent is not required to receive credit).
4. Give a tentative outline for your essay. Remember, your essay must have the following components: introduction, background, and support for your claim, opposing views, rebuttals, and a conclusion. Clarify these components in your outline. Your outline may be a topic or sentence outline.
5. Explain why you chose this topic. Is this an issue that affects you somehow? Is this an area of interest for you in your studies? To receive credit for your response, you must use complete sentences.