Purpose of this assignment
The aim of Working in Partnership HSC ?assignment is to test the learners understanding of the importance of working positively in partnership with others in health and social care. You should refer to the assessment criteria and also the relevant unit content, when preparing your evidence for assessment.
Case study - Scenario
Your agency has just secured government funding to establish a centre that deals with one of the following:
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding young people
- Drug Addiction
- Mental Health
- Diabetes Care
- Dementia Care
Before the centre is set up, your manager has tasked you to identify relevant agencies that would assist your organisation in delivering the appropriate care to your service users. They are keen to ensure that, as a new project, you will be working with agencies that have similar values, philosophies and shared visions.
LO 1 Understand partnership and relationships in health and social care services
- Explain the philosophy of working in partnership in health and social care
- Evaluate partnership relationships within health and social care services
LO 2 Understand how to promote positive partnership working with users of services, professionals and organisations in health and social care services
- Analyse models of partnership working across the health and social care sector
- Review current legislations and organisational practices and policies for partnership working in health and social care
- Explain how differences in working practices and policies affect collaborative working
LO 3 Be able to evaluate the outcomes of partnership working for users of services, professionals and organisations in health and social care services
- Evaluate possible outcomes of partnership working for users of services, professionals and organisations
- Analyse the potential barriers to partnership working in health and social care services
- Devise strategies to improve outcome for partnership working in health and social care services
This Unit 5 Working in Partnership HSC Assignment Brief is provided to guide students and marking criteria of Health and social care course.