This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Evaluate my organization`s (TATA MOTORS) home country`s potential for: FDI, growth, and its environmental impact on your organization`s daily operations. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Geophysical Elements of Strategy Formation
Geophysical Elements of Strategy Formation - My organization is TATA MOTORS of INDIA
Evaluate my organization`s (TATA MOTORS) home country`s potential for: FDI, growth, and its environmental impact on your organization`s daily operations. Please answer the following questions:
A. Using Michael Porter`s Diamond Analysis describe in detail your home country`s Factor Conditions, paying particular attention to:
1) Economic and political risk. Such as Islamic law vs. customary law, command-driven economy vs. free-market-driven economy, etc. Briefly describe two economic risk factors and two political risk factors that are important to your organization, and how these risk factors impact your organization.
2) Infrastructure risk, such as roads, the availability of transportation, and accessibility of natural resources such as minerals, woods, metals, etc. (Much of this type of information is readily accessible from various government websites, such as the US Department of Commerce, the US State Department`s commercial website, and encyclopedic databases)
3) Briefly describe the infrastructure of your home country (India), paying particular attention to those elements of the national infrastructure that can be considered to be a source of national competitive advantage.
4) The pools of skilled vs. unskilled labor in the organization`s home country (India).
5) Capacity and availability of capital markets throughout the home country`s region.