Ethics and Social Responsibility
“The relationship of an organisation’s ethics and social responsibility to its performance concerns
both organisational managers and organisation scholars.” Research evidence
suggests that there is a small, but positive relationship between ethical and socially responsible
behaviour and the organisation’s financial performance.
In your essay, you must:
1. Define the terms ethics and social responsibility. What does being ethical and socially responsible
mean for the organisation?
2. Discuss whether a company should put ethics and social responsibility ahead of profit making.
Why or why not? Provide examples and research evidence to support your answer.
· Approximately 3000 words ,Essay,
· Using Harvard references. And please use at least 13 references.
· Mainly use scholarly journal