This paper concentrates on the primary theme of ETHICAL ANSWERS IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Assignment 1: Ethical Issues in Information Systems
Due Week 6 and worth 150 points
Choose one (1) ethics issue found within Chapter 4 of the textbook.
You may also use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research articles on ethical issues in information systems and choose one (1) ethics issue of interest to you.
Write a two to three (2-3) page research paper in which you:
- Summarize the issue that you have chosen.
- Express your own opinion of, or position on, the issue that you have chosen.
- Identify two to three (2-3) human and technological protective measures that you would use as security safeguards and enforcement actions in order to address the ethics issue that you have chosen.
- Identify at least three (3) problems related to management information systems that may arise from the issue that you have chosen. Next, propose at least one (1) solution to address each problem in question. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.