This paper concentrates on the primary theme of esearch agile methodologies including SCRUM and extreme programming (XP).:Explain waterfall methodologies and identify their relationship to the PMBOK® process groups. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Research agile methodologies including SCRUM and extreme programming (XP).
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Explain waterfall methodologies and identify their relationship to the PMBOK® process groups.
- Explain agile methodologies and identify their relationship to the PMBOK® process groups.
- Analyze the need for waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Explain the advantages of extreme programming (XP) and analyze the advantages of its application in high-budget short-time projects.
- Explain the factors to consider when selecting a project management methodology (Waterfall vs Agile).
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify how project management improves the success of information technology projects.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
“Change Control Management” Please respond to the following:
- As explained in the text, scope creep is very common in projects. A formal change control management is difficult to enforce and more often overlooked near the end of the project when scope creep is more common. Recommend strategies to enforce change control management. Appraise the advantages of having a change management board integrated by members from different functional teams or departments.