Formatting and Submission Instructions (WRITER-READ NOTE ON BOTTOM PLEASE)
• Formatting: APA
• Essay length limit: between four full and five pages, not including your references page. Structure: five paragraphs in total (intro, three body paragraphs, conclusion). Please, use a standard 11- or 12-point font with regular margins, double-spacing, and short title with page numbers in top right corner of page (from Insert/Page Number in MS Word). Also, Tab key please and no empty lines between paragraphs. (classic stuff)
• Your References page should feature at least four references closely tied to your topic (four articles; or three articles and a book; or two articles and two books; or three articles and a video; or two articles, a book, and a video). You can have only one video.
• Your actual essay must feature a total of at least one quote or paraphrase with in-text citation from each of your four sources.
* VERY VERY IMPORTANT: 2 Sources MUST come from the search engine of either of this websites, it doesn`t matter either or both, preference is yours.
* You`ll be asked to "login" when first accessing these websites the username and password is:
* If there is trouble with those websites specifically EMAIL
I`ll figure it out for you within 3-5 hours, 2 depending on time of day(evening would be better, but not too late).
* 4 pages of written work, 1 page references.
NOTE: This is my english professors assignment so the references must be credible and accurate on the topic specifically from the sources. Also for the topic the "Specific product" it can be anything. Even recreational so if you have a cannabis specific advocate writer that knows his knowledge it is perfectly acceptable and I encourage it. Do not worry about that kind of topic because my relation with my prof`s is in a good standing to allow that, just make sure it`s accurate, relevant, and not repetitive.
I heavily thank you straight-up, it`s super clutch.
Sustainable Fish Farming Name: Institution: Course: Date: Introduction In the last few decades, technology has proven to be one of the most influential elements of the century. Like the invention of the wheel, technology has brought on a revolutionary force that is reckoned across the world. Most of the world economies is now based on technology. Much of the production systems within most of the world economies are either fully or partially reliant on technology (Sustainable Fish Farming, 2007). It is for this reason that technology is the driving force behinds the world economy. One of the production areas that have been influenced by technology if farming, relative to equipment, seeds, farm operations and farming techniques aimed at getting the best yields and within the best practices possible. Food production is one of the most fundamental elements of the world systems. Without food, the economy would simply collapse. With the world population continuously rising at an exponential rate and the need for better food production systems are eminent. One area of farming that is also taking on the technology fair, though not as fast as other areas, is sustainable fish farming. As the food production systems face constant pressure to meet the demand for food and meat products, the world economies are turning to the sea, much like our ancestors. Fishing The elemental reliance on the seas and oceans for food goes back centuries