This paper concentrates on the primary theme of ECONOMIC POLICY RECOMMENDATION in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Economic Policy Recommendation Select an economic problem mentioned in the textbook as the topic for a policy recommendation.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper modeled as a policy recommendation in which you:
- Briefly describe the economic problem you have selected.
- Assess the impact the problem poses to society.
- Design an economic policy solution to the problem.
- Analyze the economic theory used to complete the policy solution and determine the impact on the appropriate stakeholders.
- Analyze how the economic policy proposed would impact the market or solve the economic problem.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.Essay (Opening a New Bookstore for your Business)
6 pages long- APA Format
- Outline a financial plan for your small business.
- Develop a guerrilla marketing strategy for your small business.
- Discuss the most appropriate location for a second store (an actual street address). Explain your reasoning.
- Outline a plan for securing sources of debt financing for your second store.
- Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.