This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Does the project serve as a good starting point to their planned change? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Project, Technology, and Management
Read the attached file.
Formulate your individual evaluation, it should specify:
1. Does the project serve as a good starting point to their planned change?
2. Identify its weaknesses and strengths and explain why you identify them as such. Whenever possible, propose suggestions for improvements.
3. Identify potential opponents of the project in the authors` organisation. Propose a strategy to minimise their concerns.
4. Express your opinion on the assigned project`s quality, strengths and weakness.
5. Propose a series of recommendations to increase its quality. At least one of them must address resistance to change.