This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Developing a business plan : Describe the type of banking and loan arrangements you would use to collect the funds to launch the business, and explain how these accounts would be monitored to ensure accuracy and sufficiency of funds. Show an example of ho in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Developing a business plan
You are looking ahead to starting a business after graduation. A colleague recommended that the two of you begin developing a plan now to determine how funds will be obtained to launch the business and support operations. You both agree that the business will require at least $50,000 of start-up capital and one employee besides yourselves. Include the following information in your plan:
- Describe the type of banking and loan arrangements you would use to collect the funds to launch the business, and explain how these accounts would be monitored to ensure accuracy and sufficiency of funds. Show an example of how a loan might be constructed to obtain the start-up capital, including computations of payments and interest.
- Discuss the types of taxes you will need to consider collecting, paying, or remitting relative to your business, and explain how these are computed.
- Explain how you will use pricing, commissions, discounts, markups, or markdowns strategically to help generate interest in your business product or service offering.
- Discuss how these will affect income and the cash available to the business.
- Assuming that inventory and computers are among the first asset purchases planned, explain how these will be acquired.
- Show computations of how costs will be recovered.
- Discuss how technology and the Internet will be used for banking and financial aspects of the start-up and operation of your business.
- Discuss the issues and risks associated with processing financial transactions and records on the Internet, and explain how you plan to address them.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running header and your title should be in ALL CAPITALS.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times New Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3–4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indentions, italics, and upper- and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
Please submit your assignment.
Individual Project Rubric
|Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear.||40%|
|Calculation methods, where required, are contextually appropriate, fully explained, and presented in a manner that is easy to understand.||10%|
|External research incorporated in the paper, if any, supports the writer’s position properly acknowledged and cited; direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluded title page, abstract or table of contents if used, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference page(s).) Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.||5%|
|Critical thinking: Position is well-justified; logical flow; examples provided where appropriate.||20%|
|Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion; proper paragraph format; reads as a polished academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.||10%|
|Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.||10%|
|APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).||5%|
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.