This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Develop a current process model for the payment processing system of the project in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
BPMN diagrams Tasks: 1. Identify the scope boundaries for the project
2. Identify the process that to be considered for the project
3. Develop a current process model for the payment processing system of the project
4. Changes in business processes and information you feel will improve the payment processing system of the project.
5. Develop a new process model for a re-designing payment processing system of the project.
6. It will be expected that for the project, that you will complete at least 3 (no more than 4) modelling diagrams based on the utilising UML, BPM or others covered in this unit from the previously identified processes.
7. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the various modelling techniques (in the context of your examples above – and better ways to represent the same process).
8. Discuss the technical and business complexities experienced when considering this project and discuss ways to mitigate those complexities.