This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Describe your understanding of the project, tender requirements, identify potential risks. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
To successfully meet this requirement a student as a Project/Bid Manager will need to address the following items:
1. Describe your understanding of the project, tender requirements, identify potential risks. Give your reasons for submitting a proposal for the selected project (approximately 500 words).
2. Develop the scope of works, budget and time line in order to deliver the project on budget and within the timeline. Discuss project stages, and anticipated outcomes of the project (approximately 1,000 words)
3. Describe proposed project team (key staff), who will be involved to manager and deliver the project outcomes (approximately 500 words).
4. Briefly comment which project management framework (Prince2@, Agile, ect) you are going to apply to deliver the project. Why? (approximately 1000 words).
5. Give an outline of your intended bid submission strategy as a Project/Bid Manager for the preparation of a Project Proposal (approximately 500 words).