This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Describe your city or suburb : Is your home community considered a city or a suburb (use the definitions and features of cities and suburbs outlined in the class to elaborate)? Describe the major features of the way of life of your home community. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Describe your city or suburb
- In the first part of the essay describe the city or the suburb you live in (your home community) applying the features or characteristics from the readings and the videos (If your home city is not Dayton or a surrounding suburb that’s fine, write about your home city or suburb). Make sure to cover all the below points.
- Is your home community considered a city or a suburb (use the definitions and features of cities and suburbs outlined in the class to elaborate)? Describe the major features of the way of life of your home community.
- Describe the major population or economic trends of your home community. Is the home community growing, stable, or is it in a declining phase (think about urbanization, suburbanization, counter urbanization, stages of urban development model etc.)? Why?
- In the second part, describe how you and/or your family came to where you live.
- What are the reasons why your parents chose to live in that community?
- Do you plan to continue to live there? Why or why not?
- In the third part, briefly analyze whether your home community can be considered a sustainable community (think about the costs of sprawl)? Why or why not? If not sustainable, what are the main barriers or challenges that need to be addressed?