This paper concentrates on the primary theme of describe the purpose or significance of the study in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate how the research question informs the choice of methodology.Formulate your research question or theory (for some qualitative work) and identify which type of methodological approach would best answer your question: Quantitative, Qualitative or Mixed Methods. Explain your choice. Submit your questions no later than Monday, September 7, 2015.
- Research Topic: (Identify the phenomenon of interest.)
- Purpose of the Study: (Briefly, in 1-3 sentences, describe the purpose or significance of the study)
- Overarching Research Question or Theory: (What is the primary research question or theory for the study?)
- Specific Research Questions/ Philosophical Underpinnings: (Include the specific research questions, hypotheses or philosophical underpinnings for the study.)
- Methodological Approach and Rational: (Identify the type of methodological approach best suited for this study: Quantitative, Qualitative or Mixed Methods and explain why this approach is best.)
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
Stated the research topic.
Stated the purpose of the study.
Stated overarching research question or theory.
Included specific research questions, hypotheses and/or philosophical underpinnings.
Identified and stated rational for selected methodological approach.
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Justified ideas and responses by using appropriate examples and references from texts, Web sites, and other references or personal experience. Followed APA rules for attributing sources.||5|