This paper concentrates on the primary theme of describe the main stages of the purchase decision making process in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
The Marketing Intelligence is to assess the learner’s knowledge of the all aspects of the unit understand the purchase decision-making process and how marketing research techniques are used to contribute to the development of marketing plans.
Layout and referencing:
- Present your work in one business report style which should include table of contents0 reference list, foot or end notes and appendices if any .
- Include the reference code of this assignment on your assignment sub mission front page. .
- Each page must be numbered at the bottom right hand side. .
- Ensure the following information Is ¡n the footer on every page:
- Your name
- The production date of your submission
- The code number of your assignment brief
- Spell-check the document and make sure there are no grammatical errors. .
- Complete all the tasks. .
- Produce clear specific reasoning and arguments in support of your an swers. .
- Submit your work in a single work processed document of not more than 5000 words for all Learning Outcomes. This word limit is only for guide lines, and is not applied to grading. .
- You must include a bibliography at the end to show where your infor mation was sourced. .
- Your sources must be identified using the Harvard referencing system. The words used in your bibliography will not be included in your word count.
1.1 describe the main stages of the purchase decision making process
1.2 explain theories of buyer behaviour in terms of individuals and markets
1.3 explain the factors that affect buyer behaviour
1.4 evaluate the relationship between brand loyalty, corporate image and repeat purchasing
2.1 Evaluate different types of
2.2 Use sources of achieve marketing research objectives
2.3 Assess the validity and reliability of market research findings
2.4 Prepare a marketing research plan to obtain info
4.1 Evaluate techniques of assessing customer response
4.2 Design and complete a customer satisfaction survey
4.3 Review the success of a completed survey
3.1. Carry out an assessment ot market size trends vithin a selected maikei of your choice.
3.2. Describe a plan and carry out a competitor analysis for one of the following organisa tiOns. 4e»( S’ t/E ÝàYí r(wr
- British Airways
3.3. Using the selected organisation above (3.2), evaluate the opportnniies and threats for a given product or service (3.3)