This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Describe the global business environment and discuss the implications globalization may have on strategy formulation. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
With globalization, organizations care less about country frontiers in their usual business operations, looking for opportunities across borders to:
- Increase their base of customers,
- Take advantage of cheaper labor to manufacture items, and
- Avoid the increasing competition in their domestic markets.
Companies go international for different reasons. Such a move can be really profitable; however, sometimes challenges can diminish the positive outcomes. Good planning is crucial for a successful and profitable international operation.
Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, search recent business news on two companies that expanded their operations abroad.
- Describe the global business environment and discuss the implications globalization may have on strategy formulation.
- Concerning the two companies chosen for this discussion, analyze the reasons that led them to expand their operations internationally, as well as the main advantages and challenges of such a strategic move.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
|Assignment Components||Max Points|
Initial response was:
- Insightful, original, accurate, and timely.
- Substantive and demonstrated advanced understanding of concepts.
- Compiled/synthesized theories and concepts drawn from a variety of sources to support statements and conclusions.
Discussion Response and Participation:
- Responded to a minimum of two peers in a timely manner.
- Offered points of view supported by research.
- Asked challenging questions that promoted discussion.
- Drew relationships between one or more points in the discussion.
- Wrote in a clear, concise, formal, and organized manner.
- Responses were error free.
- Information from sources, where applicable, was paraphrased appropriately and accurately cited.