This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Describe the different forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and how they can be used in business. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
The Role and Functions of Law
** NO PLAGIARISM! MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK **
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you discuss the roles of law and courts in today’s business environment. Include the following:
- Explain the origins of the U.S. judicial system and how the judicial system fits into society — including business.
- Differentiate the federal court structure from your state’s court structure.
- Discuss the concept of judicial review.
- Describe the different forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and how they can be used in business.
- Explain how ADR is different from the traditional court system.
- Explain how laws or regulations affect your present job or industry.
** MUST HAVE INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION
Cite a minimum of 3 scholarly references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Textbook / References:
Reed, O.L., Pagattaro, M.A., Cahoy, D.R., Shedd, P.J. & Morehead, J.W. (2016).The legal and regulatory environment of business(17th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.