This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Describe how this position will work collaboratively with other positions in the company. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
You serve as the Human Resource Manager for a health insurance company called Epic Health Solutions. Up until this point, the Claims Department has consisted of a small number of Claims Representatives who reported directly to the Finance Director.
Claims volume has recently jumped, resulting in the hiring of more Claims Representatives. You, as the Human Resource Manager, feel that a new position of Claims Supervisor is needed in order to manage the expanding claims operation.
You have decided to develop a proposal that you will submit to the CEO recommending the creation of this new position and providing the justification.
Propoal should be single spaced with one space between section headings
Conduct .libanswers.com/faq/32290″>academic research and in a 2-3 page report, with at least two credible references, do the following:
- Create an executive summary at least 1 page to describe the new position you will be creating
- Section 1 List the main responsibilities of the position.
- Section 2 Explain how this new position could benefit the company in at least 3 ways.
- Section 3 Describe how this position will work collaboratively with other positions in the company.
- Remember that this is a proposal. A proposal is a persuasive document, so make sure to use proper language and tone. Remember, you are the HR Manager and you are writing to the CEO. So use a tone in your proposal that is specific to your audience (the CEO).
- Include your APA formatted reference page with your 2 credible sources.