This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Describe how each of the following four strategies will be implemented as Ms. Jung works with her newly structured class in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Week 1 – Assignment
Ms. Jung’s Class
Read the case study of Ms. Jung’s class, Level C, Case 1 in “.next.ecollege.com/pub/content/39a4ae93-f76c-4012-9af2-fcf1972b63c4/Evertson_and_Poole_Norms_and_Expectations.pdf”>Norms & Expectations.” Then, complete the assignment found on page 11, at the bottom of Level C, Case 1. To complete this assignment, you will need to review the Case Study Set Introduction on page 2 and the STAR sheets on the four strategies on pages 12 through 14.
Within your paper, you will need to:
- Describe how each of the following four strategies will be implemented as Ms. Jung works with her newly structured class:
- Stating expectations clearly
- Implementing classroom rules and procedures
- Supporting expectations consistently
- Reevaluating established norms
- Select a classroom norm that would allow successful student movement to outside instruction as needed and maximize time for learning (this norm may be stated as a rule).
- Explain why you believe this norm will be effective.
- Describe two expectations Ms. Jung should state clearly to the entire class to help establish this norm.
- State a specific procedure concerning movement she must teach Lew (refer back to the classroom schedule).
- State a specific procedure concerning movement she must teach Myra (refer back to the classroom schedule).
You must support your thoughts with evidence from the IRIS model and at least one scholarly resource in addition to the text. Your paper should be four to five pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA guidelines, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.