This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Describe a time when you were most frustrated or discouraged in reaching your objectives or goals. How did it turn out? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Interview Questions (due this week)
Below you will find a list of potential interview questions. It is possible that you could be asked some of these exact questions during an interview. Choose 7 questions from Group A and 3 questions from Group B, for a total of 10. Your responses to the questions in Group B should have three parts. Respond to these using Martucci Lamarre’s (2006) B.A.R. (background, action(s), results) framework (p. 124). Respond to the questions as you would during an interview and provide as complete an answer as possible for each one.
Group A: Standard Questions (Choose 7 questions from this group, from p. 121).
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you applying for this position?
- How are you qualified for this position?
- Why are you interested in working for our firm?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- What are your short-term goals?
- What are your long-term goals?
Group B: Behavior-Based Questions (Choose 3 questions from this group, from p. 124).
- Tell me about a difficult situation you dealt with when supervising others. What did you do, and what were the results?
- Describe a time when you had to use your best oral communication skills. What was the situation, and what was the outcome?
- Describe a time when you had to adjust to change. How did you cope?
- Explain a role you filled as a group or team member.
- We all face disappointments in life. Tell me about a time when you had to handle disappointment or rejection.
- Describe a situation that required you to show initiative.
- Tell me about a time when someone made an unreasonable request of you. How did you react, and what happened?
- Describe a time when you were most frustrated or discouraged in reaching your objectives or goals. How did it turn out?
- Describe the last time that you did something that went beyond what was expected in work or school.
- Tell me about a difficult challenge or problem you’ve faced and how you handled it.
The grading rubric for this assignment is available in Doc Sharing. Be sure to proofread and spell check your work before you submit it.
Informational Interview (due this week)
As part of your job search preparation, you will plan for, conduct, and detail notes for an Informational Interview of someone working in your target career field. Please be sure you review the assignment template prior to completing the interview.
The assignment template and grading rubric for this assignment are available in Doc Sharing. Save the template file by adding your last name to the template filename (e.g., Week8_Informational_Interview_Template_Smith.docx).
The grading rubric is also available below: