This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Define the four types of measurement scales and give an example of each not mentioned in the textbook. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Answer your choice of one of the discussion questions below. Please note that you can only address a question that has not yet been answered by a classmate. If all questions have already been answered, then you are free to select any question. Please clearly indicate which question you’re answering by labeling it with the question number (e.g. “Question 1”).
1. Describe and discuss descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
2. Other than the examples given in the textbook, give an example how a company would use descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
3. Define discrete and continuous metrics, and give an example of each.
4. Define the four types of measurement scales and give an example of each not mentioned in the textbook.
5. Define the following types of input to a model: decision variable, uncontrollable variable, and data.
Your initial post must be at least 200 words in length and must reference the text. Each subsequent post must be at least 100 words in length. All posts need to add significant value to the discussion. Each post you make needs to pertain to a different question (e.g. if your primary response was to Question 1, then none of your subsequent responses should pertain to Question 1). Avoid late Sunday evening posts. You must cite all sources (references and corresponding in-text citations). Make sure to adhere to all other aspects that I’ve outlined in my guidelines announcement.