This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Community Sustainability Proposal : provide information and recommendations for increasing community sustainability. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Community Sustainability Proposal
Local government leaders have asked you to provide information and recommendations for increasing community sustainability.
Perform an initial search to learn about green initiatives for a city in your area.
Create a 5- to 8-slide PowerPoint® presentation or Write a 350- to 525-word proposal to your local government.
Include the following:
- A summary of green initiatives for a city in your area.
- Recommendations to your local government for creating a greener, more sustainable and livable community.
- The proposal should include recommendations both for actions by the local government and by individual homeowners.
- Explain how implementing these recommendations would promote sustainability and improve like for residents.
Include appropriate images.
Include a list of the sources you use.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- For Local Campus students, these are oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes similar to what you would present orally.
Environmental Analysis Presentation
Perform an analysis of an environmental issue.
Prepare a 5- to 8-slide PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. If you first discuss options with your faculty member, you are also welcome to use a tool such as “Voice Thread” to add audio to your presentation.
Include the following:
- A description of an environmental issue including the cause of the issue and its effects on the environment and people.
- An explanation of how economics and personal lifestyle choice are involved in this issue.
- An explanation of how individuals, communities, and/or governments are working to address the environmental issue.
- Your opinion as to whether the issue is being adequately addressed and suggestions of ways it could be better addressed.
Include at least 2 outside resources for your presentation.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
- For Local Campus students, these are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.