This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Classify the selected organization’s approach to coaching as it relates to one (1) of the following in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
HRM538 Assignment 2
For this assignment, consider the organization where you currently work or an organization where you may have worked in the past as a point of reference for evaluating the coaching model and team-based performance.
(Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization[s] that you have used.)
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Classify the selected organization’s approach to coaching as it relates to one (1) of the following: Ad Hoc Coaching, Managing Coaching, Proactive Coaching, or Strategic Coaching. Judge the extent to which the identified coaching model has worked to optimize the organization’s performance management activities.
- Recommend three (3) practices to improve the selected organization’s current performance from Table 4.3: (ATTACHED) Best Practices for Manager-Coaches in the textbook. Justify each element as it relates to optimizing performance.
- Construct five (5) best practices that would maximize team-based performance in the selected organization. Specify the primary manner in which each practice aligns with the organization’s overall goals and vision.
- Use three (3) external sources to support your responses. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
.vitalsource.com/books/9780470493915/epub/OPS/015_Chapter04.xhtml#rtable4.3″>Table 4.3 Best Practices for Manager-Coaches.
- Take time to explore what is
important to the person you are coaching—his or her goals, values, and
- Communicate your desire to
help the person develop and ask what kind of coaching he or she would
like from you.
- Communicate the positive
expectation that you believe in the person and his or her ability to
learn and make significant progress on objectives.
- Clearly communicate
expectations and success factors.
- Provide feedback and discuss
performance relative to those expectations.
- Ask questions that help
people reflect on their own behaviors, performance, and impact.
- Help people clarify their
goals and motivations related to work and to their own development.
- Identify specific personal
and organizational benefits for development.
- Provide specific advice and
guidance on how to improve performance and behavior.
- Encourage them to prepare
- Support training, stretch
assignments, and provide opportunities for on-the-job learning.
5. Real-world practice
- Ask people what exactly they
will to do to make progress on their development objectives, and where
and when they plan to do it.
- Help them find or create
opportunities that stretch their capabilities.
- Hold regular (for example,
monthly) conversations to gauge progress against development objectives.
- Ask people what they have
learned recently and what they will do in the next month to continue
- Ask people what
organizational barriers are getting in their way and brainstorm ways
they can work around them.
- Be a role model of learning
by seeking feedback and coaching from others, sharing development
priorities and progress openly, and talking about why development is
important to you personally.