This paper concentrates on the primary theme of CLASS 4 WEEK 6 in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
class 4 week 6 Each week there are several QuickBooks data files that you need to complete and submit. The links to the company back up files you will be working on can be found in the eResources booklet for your text, and the steps for working with these data files will be clearly indicated as you work through the weekly content and practice sets. For this week you will submit the following:
- EX 10 [Your Name] Kristin Raina Interior Designs Deposit Detail (February – April)
- EX 10 [Your Name] Kristin Raina Interior Designs Missing Checks (All Transactions)
- EX 10 [Your Name] Kristin Raina Interior Designs Journal (April 30 – May 31)
- EX 10 [Your Name] Kristin Raina Interior Designs Profit & Loss Standard Report (January – May)
- EX 10 [Your Name] Kristin Raina Interior Designs Balance Sheet Standard Report (May 31)
Submit your exported reports in one Excel Workbook. Note: The steps on how to export QuickBooks Reports to Excel are found in the Module 2 lecture How to Export Reports.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Excel document. The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: