This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Calculate the optimum number of reams of paper that can be reduced per week. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Professional practices in finance – Assessment Instructions for Students
The purpose of this assessment task is to demonstrate your competence in professional practices in the financial services industry.
The following questions and case study will cover mandatory requirements such as
- Environmentally sustainable work practices
- Triple bottom line principles
- Work effectively in a team
- Time management
- Developing and maintaining personal competency
The modules that you have submitted previously will be used as evidence for the mandatory requirements relating to:
- Responsibilities of the Financial Services Industry
- Applying Financial Services industry guidelines, procedures and legislation
- Managing information.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Complete Parts A, B, C and D
- Ask your Supervisor to complete and sign Part E
- Upload and send your completed assessment task through to Webclass.
Assessment Task Part A – Sustainability and Team Work
Q1. Case Study 1
Review the following case study and answer the following questions
| Janice works for Choose Us Cash Solutions. The company has been investigating ways of introducing practices and procedures that would help reduce wastage and improve their environmental sustainability practices.. |
The company has 3 goals based on “triple bottom line” management practices:
1. To cut their operating expenses, and
2. Reduce the impact on the environment. and
3. Be able to market themselves as environmentally conscious.
Janice has been asked to help come up with some new ideas.
There are 5 people working in her team, so Janice thought it would be a good idea to get everyone together for a brainstorming session. They came up with the following thoughts:
- have a separate printer tray that has paper suitable for use for drafts or documents for internal use only
- save incorrectly printed documents and old reports, and use them to reprint drafts onto the back
- have a recycling bin in the lunchroom
- use recycled printer cartridges
- have a switch or timer on the air-conditioning so it only comes on during business hours only
- buy recycled or non-bleached toilet paper
- don’t use washing up liquid / dish washer pellets that has phosphorates in them
- use lower wattage light bulbs; or move to energy efficient ones
- car pool to work
- look at the government Energy Star and Energy Rating systems when buying electrical goods
Q1. Janice has also worked out how much each team member can reduce their paper usage if they implement the paper recycling ideas. She has documented this in an excel spreadsheet below.
Q1 A. Calculate the optimum number of reams of paper that can be reduced per week.
|Team Member||Expected Reduction||Current Usage||Reams saved|
Q1 B. Assuming that a ream of paper costs $2.50,…………………………….