This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Business Ethics - Advertising Image Of Women in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Business Ethics - Advertising Image Of Women
For the argumentative essay, you should:
Read Decision Scenario B on page 380 and choose 1 question at the end of the scenario. Write an argumentative essay in which you take a position on the question you have chosen and defend your position in the essay.
Be sure to use the proper format for the essay using the format below. Do not use other resources. Only the scenario. Use your own words. (no page limit, as least 6 paragraphs)
1. Thesis Statement. Take a definitive position on the issue or topic and develop a concise statement in which you clearly state your position and offer at least two reasons for the position you have taken.
2. Explain and defend your thesis by supporting each reason with evidence, examples, analogies, statistics, quotations, facts, testimonies, etc. from the text, lecture notes and other sources. Start a new paragraph for each reason you explain and defend - and be thorough.
3. Consider an objection to your argument and devote three or four sentences to explaining the objection in full. Be fair-minded and remain neutral - no straw men, no loaded language.
4. Reply specifically to the objection by offering additional support and evidence as to why your position is best.
5. Conclude the essay by (a) restating your thesis, using different words, and (b) summarizing your main points. As a bonus, you may offer a statement that explains the potential benefits of accepting your position, or alternatively you may ask an interesting question raised by accepting your position, or a concern raised by accepting your opponent`s position.