This paper concentrates on the primary theme of BUSI W4 DB Reply – Managerial Economics in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
For this assignment, reply to the classmate’s paper. The paper is uploaded. The reply to theclassmate must be at least 275 words and perfectly exceed the following:
Major points are supported by the following:
- Reading & Study materials;
- Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples;
- Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts);
- Citations in current APA format 6th edition;
- Meaningful contribution is made to the discussion/paper.
- The reply expounds on the classmate’s paper.
In addition, the replymust clearly link to the original author’s paper, contribute newinformation, and be supported by the scholarly resources. The replies must advance the conversation further by providing new ideas and insights, asking probing questions that get to the heart of critical issues, and share from one’s personal and professional experience.
For the purposes of citations, the reply to the classmate’s paper must include:
- At least 2peer-reviewed sources (the text and the Bible do not count); and
- A relevant business article (any article from a reputable business source—website, magazine, book, etc.—that discusses a relevant business/ethical.
The reply must be in current APA format (6th edition) and must include a reference page.
The reply must be written in U.S. English.
In addition, the paper must meet the following standards:
- The content of the paper is well developed and fully addresses all aspects of the assignment.
- The paper is written well and is fluid, well organized, and engaging.
- The sources are adequate and substantial for the paper and include the required amount for each reply.
- The reply must provide integration of a biblical concept that supports your response. Biblical integration is more than just quoting a verse. Be sure to explain the biblical principle seen in the verse and how that principle may be applied to the issue at hand.
- The clarity and mechanics contribute to discussion with clear, concise comments formatted in an easy to read style that is free of mechanical errors such as grammar and/or spelling. Current APA format 6th edition is applied correctly.
Important requirement: the paper that you upload paper must contain a statement that it meets or exceed all standards as provided in the aforementioned instructions.
Scholarly Journals – What are they?
Scholarly journals (also called “professional” or “peer reviewed” journals) are a type of periodical. Other types of periodicals are magazines and newspapers.
Most online databases contain a limiter you can select so results only show certain types of journals. For best results, select “Journal Article” in the “Document Type” limiter (if it is available), as well as the “Peer Reviewed”* limiter.
*Items such as “letters to the editor,” book reviews, etc., are not peer reviewed, although they are found in peer reviewed journals.
Characteristics of Scholarly Journals
- Articles report on original research or experiments (as opposed to news or opinion pieces).
- Articles written by a scholar/author who has done research in a particular field or discipline.
- Language is technical and specialized.
- Sources cited in the form of footnotes or bibliographies.
- Often published by universities or professional societies.
Ensure that the paper has a great thesis statement:
- tells the reader how you will interpret the significance of the subject matter under discussion.
- is a road map for the paper; in other words, it tells the reader what to expect from the rest of the paper.
- directly answers the question asked of you. A thesis is an interpretation of a question or subject, not the subject itself. The subject, or topic, of an essay might be World War II or Moby Dick; a thesis must then offer a way to understand the war or the novel.
- makes a claim that others might dispute.
- is usually a single sentence somewhere in your first paragraph that presents your argument to the reader. The rest of the paper, the body of the essay, gathers and organizes evidence that will persuade the reader of the logic of your interpretation.
- A thesis statement is a short (just 1 or 2 sentences) clear summary of an argument. When writing a paper to convince others of something, a thesis statement should go at the end of the 1st paragraph.
A minimum of 8 recent scholarly articles (not textbooks, Wikipedia, or other popular reading magazines), in current APA format, must be included and must contain persistent links so others may have instant access.
- Please review the APA Manual 6th Edition for proper listing of references. Page 198-203 Please check to make sure each citation is appropriately listed in the references Make sure you check each and every references for the following: Spacing errors
- Capitalization in title
- Missing italics for volume number
- Missing italics in title
- Incorrect use of italics
- Capitalization errors
- Incorrect URL or doi
- Incorrect journal name
- Missing volume number
- Missing issue number
- Missing page numbers
Author date Article title
Landsbury, J. (2007). Community efforts proven to increase empathy for the homeless.
Journal Name volume(issue), pages digital object identifier
Community Network Journal, 13(3), 1-10. doi:10.198/0005-98126.96.36.1997
Journal Article without a DOI Number (include the home page of the journal, NOT the database name)
Hall, K., & Miller, D. (2009). Citation software: Use with caution. Journal of Technology and Research, 17(3), 344-756. Retrieved from http://www.jtr.org
Follow APA section 7.01, p. 198 and use a doi number or journal home page URL if a doi is not available. Note that most journals have doi numbers. Use crossref.org to find the doi or run a Google search with the article name to find doi numbers and then verify that the doi when entered into Google takes you to the correct article. Check all your articles.
If you found the article in a library database (ProQuest, EBSCO host), you will need to use Google to find the journal’s Website and provide its URL.
Current APA format 6th edition is required
The students were asked to follow the instructions below and their papers (that I uploaded) should be based upon these instructions:
Read chapters 11 and 12 of the textbook:
Textbook: Cooper & Schindler, Business Research Methods (2014)
Answer the question from the textbook
The paper must fully meet the following:
- The prompt must fully addressed/answered in the thread.
- The thread is 500–750 words
- Each thread and reply references at least four peer-reviewed sources and one biblical integration
- Provide integration of a biblical concept that supports the paper. Biblical integration is more than just quoting a verse. Be sure to explain the biblical principle seen in the verse and how that principle may be applied to the issue at hand.
- The Bible, NIV, KJV, and NKJV are all acceptable for use in this order.
- All sources are cited in current APA format.
- Proper spelling and grammar are used.
- Sentences are complete, clear, and concise