There are many reasons why a bill is introduced into legislation, helping a select group of people to make sure that everyone in the country is being protected. It is important as a healthcare provider to understand, how different bills effect the healthcare profession.
Select a current health care bill that addresses one or more of the components of healthcare. You will use three to five academic sources to write this paper.
Write a 1,250-1,500-word paper about how the bill affects health care services in the community in which you live. Include the following:
1. Summarize the components of the health care bill.
2. Describe the health care components that are addressed in this bill.
3. Who sponsored this bill? Who are the proponents of the bill and who opposes this legislation? What is their position (i.e., why do they disagree?).
4. Does this bill helps or hinders health care services in the community. Describe how it may affect allied health professionals.
5. Does this bill affect the health care and allied health care professionals?
APA format is required for this assignment.
Four Components of Health Care Name Institution of affiliation Date Four Components of Health Care According to the World Health Organization, there are four key components of a functioning health care system. These are; finance, insurance, delivery and payment CITATION Wor10 l 1033 (World Health Organization, 2010). The interactions between these four components are critical in ensuring the health of patients and their potential for treatment and rehabilitation. Finance, insurance, and payment deal with the monetary aspects of the health care system. These components provide financing for the system by providing resources for financing of the hospital equipment and medication as well as providing remuneration for staff. These components ensure that the health care system remains financially sound and capable of meeting its financial obligations CITATION Wor10 l 1033 (World Health Organization, 2010). The delivery component deals with the del