This paper concentrates on the primary theme of ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS CHOOSE AN EDITORIAL ARTICLE FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES OR THE WALL STREET JOUR in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Choose an editorial article from the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal. Browse the library and choose an editorial that addresses a business issue that interests you.
Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation that presents your analysis examining the critical thinking elements of the argument. Your presentation should address, at minimum, the following:
- Citation of the article and a brief summary of its contents
- What are the premise(s) in the article?
- What evidence is presented? Is it credible?
- Can you independently verify the evidence presented?
- How are counterarguments addressed?
- Does the writer represent a particular interest?
- How is language used to develop the argument?
- Do you detect any errors in knowledge, evidence, or thinking?
- Does the writer use any types of appeals or commit any fallacies?
- Overall, how compelling is this article?
Be certain to carefully research your analysis using credible sources with proper citations