This paper concentrates on the primary theme of APPLE VERSUS SAMSUNG in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Assignment 3: Apple versus Samsung
Due Week 9 and worth 110 points
Apple iPads continue to be successful. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is one (1) of iPad’s competitors. Use the Internet and Strayer Library to research the advantages and disadvantages of these devices and to determine if they are comparable. Research the features of both tablets, such as the operating systems used and their capabilities, cameras (front and rear) resolution, processors, display resolution, battery life, display size, internal memory, ports, etc. Also research any available accessories, potential for future upgrades, warranties, and available support for both the iPad and Galaxy Tab.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast the features of both the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- Compare and contrast the available accessories, potential for future upgrades, warranties, and available support of both the iPad and the Galaxy Tab.
- Recommend the type of user for which the iPad is best suited. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Recommend the type of user for which the Galaxy Tab is best suited. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.