This paper concentrates on the primary theme of ANSWER EACH QUESTION BELOW CAREFULLY. THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS ASSIGNMENT IS TO ASSESS WHETHER OR NOT YOU UNDERSTOOD THE MAJOR THEMES AND CONCEPTS FOR THE CHAPTER ON “POLITICAL PARTIES”. USE YOUR OWN WORDS IN RESPONDING TO THESE SHORT ESSAY QUESTIONS. (1 in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Answer each question below carefully. The objective of this assignment is to assess whether or not you understood the major themes and concepts for the chapter on “Political Parties”. Use your own words in responding to these short essay questions. (10 points total) You must submit your responses in word document format using the “Browse My Computer” button on the assignment submission page, which can be found by clicking the title of this assignment above. Responses should be limited to two or three single-spaced pages. In your answers, please number each response accordingly. Use ‘12’ inch size Times New Roman font; with one inch margins throughout. Please submit your written assignments by 5:00pm.
- What are the causes and consequences of southern realignment?
- How did political parties rise and then decline in influence?
- Discuss the factors that led to the fall of political machines in the United States.
- What groups and interests now are more likely to be affiliated with the Democratic and the Republican parties? What role do you predict for the electoral process as more people identify themselves as Independents?
- How have religious affiliations impacted party alignments? Do you think religion plays a role in determining how people vote?
- Why was the period after the Civil War referred to as the “golden age” of political parties? What tactics did the parties use at the time to maximize their power?