This paper concentrates on the primary theme of ANALYSIS OF A QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH STUDY in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
ANALYSIS OF A QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH STUDY
Analysis of a Quantitative Research Study
Find a current (2009 or later) primary quantitative research report (report of one study; not a literature review) that is applicable to your specific area of practice and analyze the content of the report, specifically for :
Purpose, method, importance, sampling, and data collection of the study.
Data analysis procedures, specific findings, presentation, implications, and effects of the study.
Validity and applicability of the study
The assignment must include: a title page, an abstract, five to six pages of original double space text, and a reference page.
The course texts are to be used to support your analysis.
Use APA 6th edition formatting and correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
PLEASE USE THIS FOR REFERENCE IN COURSE TEXTS TO SUPPORT THE ANALYSIS:
Polit, D., & Beck, C. (2012). Nursing research: Generating and assessing
evidence for nursing practice (9th ed.). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Critique of Systematic Research Review
1. Describe the relevance of the nursing research problem addressed in a SRR to practice.
2. Critique the levels of evidence of the studies used in the SRR, specifically the designs of the studies included.
3. Critique the clarity with which the studies are presented and critiqued.
4. Describe the overall findings of the studies, as summarized in the SRR.
5. Critique the conclusions of the SRR, with implications for your current practice and future research.
6. Utilize the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews to locate a true SRR for this assignment.
7. Paper length should be between 4-6 pages.