This paper concentrates on the primary theme of An introduction to the company and its industry, analyzing its background, industry, and structure. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
For this assignment, you will complete your company analysis by synthesizing the project components you completed in Unit 2 and Unit 4 with the remaining content needed to fully analyze your company. Your completed Company Analysis Final Paper should read as a seamless paper; you are encouraged to summarize and draw from the work you did for previous assignments but not to simply copy and paste it into a new document.
Revisit the MBA6008 Course Alignment Map to review how all activities assist you in achieving the course competencies and overall program outcomes.
Complete your Company Analysis course project by writing a 10-12 page paper that includes the following information as it relates to your chosen company:
- An introduction to the company and its industry, analyzing its background, industry, and structure. (For this, you can draw from the work you did for the second Unit 2 assignment.)
- Analysis of the microeconomic environment of your selected firm. (For this, you can draw from the work you did for the Unit 4 assignment.)
- Analysis of macroeconomic environment of your selected firm, including both global and domestic factors. (Examples of factors to consider include fiscal and monetary policy, and the impact of trade barriers or agreements such as Basel III or NAFTA.)
- Assessment of ethical and regulatory considerations. (Draw from the work you did for the Unit 4 assignment.)
- Conclusion. (Include a long-term outlook for the company and identify strategies to successfully maximize profits.)
- Review the Company Analysis course project description and requirements to ensure that all necessary work is completed.
Before you submit your assignment to your instructor for grading, you should submit a final version of your paper to Turnitin. More information on the Turnitin Source Matching tool is available on iGuide.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
- Resources: Minimum of 3 sources required.
- Length: 10–12 double-spaced, typed pages for all three synthesized parts
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Refer to the Company Analysis Final Paper Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.