This paper concentrates on the primary theme of An explanation of how you would maintain validity and reliability of the quantitative data being collected. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
- In a paper of 1,250-1,500 words, propose a plan for implementing a program evaluation study for the program found in the organization you referenced in the Module 2 assignment. Locate the mission statement and program description from the existing organization that you referenced (Land O’Lakes Inc.) to use as examples for this assignment. Use APA format and 4 references.
Your implementation plan should include the following:
- The selection and description of both a quantitative and a qualitative method of data collection to carry out the study.
- A research-based explanation of your rationale for selecting the data-collection procedures that clearly identifies the strengths and weaknesses of the procedures.
- An explanation of how you would maintain validity and reliability of the quantitative data being collected.
- A statement identifying methods for overcoming the kinds of problems you would expect as you collect the qualitative and quantitative data for this evaluation.