This paper concentrates on the primary theme of An explanation of how you would design and build a website with PCI DSS compliance in mind in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Security Bank Data
You are an Information Security manager of a regional bank based in New York. Your bank is heavily involved in global transactions involving millions of dollars. Your team is entrusted to design the customer facing bank website that is in compliance with PCI DSS standard.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- A description of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- An explanation of how you would design and build a website with PCI DSS compliance in mind
- Details on the best practices you will incorporate to mitigate risks for e-commerce websites with PCI DSS compliance
we are most interested in your ability in applying design principles to meet PCI-DSS standards and the steps you would take to ensure auditable compliance.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the module to support your writing.
- Your paper must follow APA style guidelines, as appropriate.