This paper concentrates on the primary theme of ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MANAGING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Any business, organizations and other enterprises in today’s fast moving environment is an efficient and effective opportunity to embrace change as it helps in organizing and rearranging the official works in such a way so that it will help in adapting uncertain situations. Now we will discuss about the advantages and disadvantages of organizational change and why it is required in each and every corporations. They are as follows:-
- Alignment Of Existing Resources - Just because a company is making certain changes in their knowledge management strategy and the system does not mean that the company is trying to replace all the existing resources. The important thing is that the company is trying to reallocate its current resources in such a way so that it may be required for the future needs later on. With an effective change in management plans the company needs to be well prepared by aligning the existing resources along with the new tools and implement the strategies to earn the profit even much more and in an efficient way.
- Assessment and Motivation - With a strategic change in the management plan the company requires a vision to be fulfilled in such a way so that the process change will look like milestones which are required to achieve the end results perfectly. This helps in allowing those who are in charge transition process mainly required for assessing the success of the project during each and every crucial stages. Hence this provides a perfect opportunity for motivating the team members who can help in achieving the desired goals according to the recognitions for those who succeed later on.
- Reducing Risk And Inefficiency - Every Big Time Firms and companies take the required times for the creation of the management of organizational change which will help them in reducing the risk and inefficiencies. The company needs to create such a plan which needs to be considered by all the team members and employees who are involved in the transition. The company helps in reducing the possibility of any sorts of unsuccessful attempts and implement the change without losing any time.
- Opportunities To Develop More Often - Managing the Organizational Change helps in enabling the business possibilities to develop and improve more during the transition. The company can even develop some new sets of best practices and utilizations which will help the others to maintain the balance of the company in such a way so that it can gain more confidence and can innovate more new ideas for the forthcoming developments of the company. This change also brings the changes in leadership qualities, as well as other team members, prepare themselves so that they can contribute towards the company’s growth and development processes.
- Reduced Costs - The development of new organizational change allows the organization or the company to reduce its cost values of the transition by allowing a better well-equipped management system in the budget. With the best people involved the company can reduce or diminish the waste and inefficiencies to avoid costly and expensive projects which do not even contribute to the ultimate goals.
DISADVANTAGES:- Now let’s look at the disadvantages of managing organizational change. They are as follows:-
- Choosing The Wrong Solution - Companies often try to initiate some change when they start to have problems which require being solved. Sometimes it becomes dangerous to implement any solution without discovering the root cause of the problem. Even the stakeholders are widely affected by the unintended consequences of the change because the management does not even try to investigate about the problem occurred thoroughly. So this type of unknowing change may affect the areas where the operations were functioning properly.
- Internal Resistance - A company can get some kind of resistance to any sorts of changes no matter how big, or small may be the advantages. The main tools for managing this type of problems are complete timely and honest way of communication with the workforce as a clear communication help the employees to go through an inevitable adjustment phase.
- Change May not Equal to Progress - Many companies try in providing a spontaneous improvement. While they cannot become fully satisfied due to the status which is unable to drive the excellence in the organization. As we all know that every organization can be developed as well as improved no matter how it is performing, but the administrative heads and managers have to indulge themselves so that they can help the company to grow according to the changes taken place