This paper concentrates on the primary theme of ADIDAS: PROCESS COSTING SYSTEM PART 1:SUMMARIZE THE MANUFACTURING STEPS FOR PRODUCING THE… in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Adidas: Process costing system
Part 1:Summarize the manufacturing steps for producing the mass-produced (600 words)
identical product for your company.Start at the purchase of raw materials, transfer of product costs to 1st work-in-process, transfer of product costs to 2nd work-in-process, transfer of product costs to 3rd work-in-process, transfer of completed goods to finished goods, to the sale of goods and period costs. Provide a real life situation for products produced by your company
Part 2:Explain and analyze Process Costing system would be better for each company based upon analyzing one of the following market factors: (400 words)
1. The customer market the company is trying to attract.
2. The availability of raw materials from suppliers.
3. The other competitors in the industry.
4. The labor market required for the industry.
5. The available technology for their manufacturing processes
6. Or another main specialized industry issue that affects the company’s ability to compete in the market for suppliers and customers.
Each partner is required to have one (1) to three (3) resources other than the textbook for their written assignment