This paper concentrates on the primary theme of ACCOUNTING/561 in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Accounting/561 provide References
Research the company via the website and download the Income Statement, Statement of Shareholders’ Equity, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows.
Develop a 700-word examination of the financial statements and include the following:
- Determine the net income for the current fiscal year (FY). Is this income up or down from the prior year?
- Explain the relevance of changes in net income to investors.
- Determine the ending balance in shareholders’ equity. Why would organizations such as Labor Unions be interested in this?
- Determine the total value of assets.
- Discuss the relevance of the total value of assets to potential creditors and why this is important.
- Determine the total cash flow from the operation.
- Explain which users would find the financial statements most important.
- Discuss how the financial statements are used in your current role or a position you would like to hold. How might these aid you in managerial decision making?
Include the financial statements along with your assignment.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
WRITE A RESPOND TO THE 7 QUESTIONS DUE 9/14/2016
- Why are financial statements important to internal users, such as employees, managers, and directors?
WILEY PLUS ASSIGNMENT: ACCOUNTING, CH. 2 — A FURTHER LOOK AT FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Choose one of the accounting principles discussed in the chapter, define it and discuss why it is relevant in our current economy.
- Do you think the SEC is upholding their mission in the current environment? Discuss some of the challenges they face and give some suggestions on how they can improve.
Author Corners Role of Accounting
- This video asks two main questions:
1: How would you explain the role of accounting in society?
2: Do you think companies would follow accounting regulations if they were not required to?
After viewing the video, do you agree or disagree with the author’s perspective?
- Author’s Corner Financial Statements please provide thoughts on video
- Author’s Corner Accuracy of Accounting please provide your thoughts on video
- Author’s Corner Introduction Video please provide your thoughts