Socio-Political and Economic Environment
1. What is the present state of the economy (e.g., GNP, per capita income, rate of economic growth, etc.)?
2. How much debt does your country have?
3. How does the economy (particularly the economic growth rate) today compare to 20 or 30 years ago?
4. What are the dominant industries and or corporations, and who controls them?
5. How would you characterize the present government of your country (democratic, authoritarian, etc.)?
6. What is the trade relationship between your country and the United States?
Panama is the country