This paper concentrates on the primary theme of 1) Through the middle of the 20th century, what was California`s largest industry? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
California history during the 1930`s.
1) Through the middle of the 20th century, what was California`s largest industry?
2) What is "horizontal integration"?
3) The California Packing Corporation (CalPac) was an example of what sort of agricultural organization?
4) What was "farm fascism"?
5) During the 1930s, who formed the bulk of California`s migratory farm labor force?
6) What was the bracero program? When did it begin?
7) Why did most of California`s large grape growers agree to contracts with the UFW?