This paper concentrates on the primary theme of 1. Review industry size, trends, and target market segment. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Marketing Plan for Capstone
I, along with 2 partners, are opening an organic restaurant using local farmer products in Leawood, KS.
The marketing plan should address how you will differentiate your company from competitors. Frame your marketing plan to show potential investors what factors will make your product or service more desirable than those offered by the competition.
The marketing plan should include:
1. Review industry size, trends, and target market segment.
2. A competitive analysis: Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each primary competitor; Consider sales, quality, distribution, price, production capabilities, reputation, and products/services; Identify who leads the industry in terms of:
- Market share
- Outline how your product or service measures in the area of pricing and identify your competitive advantage.
3. Prepare a first-year and a 3-year sales forecast in dollars and units.
4. Briefly outline your sales and advertising plans.